Contact the Specialist Advice Team:
- Email – Unfortunately the Specialist Advice Team cannot give advice via email
- Drop in (Assessment Sessions) – These sessions are aimed at students who have not accessed our service before. They run on a first come first served basis and are 10 min slots; an advisor will be available to talk to you, assess the situation and book further follow up appointments if needed. Monday – Friday 12.00 noon – 2pm in the Student Support Centre
- Face to face appointments – To book an appointment with the Specialist Advice Team: you can call 01522 837495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , or you can call in the Student Support Centre and the front desk staff will help. The Student Support Centre is open Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm and Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm.
- Telephone appointments – If you are unable to attend because you are not currently in Lincoln or you have other commitments that mean you are unable to attend an appointment during office hours, the Specialist Advice Team also offers telephone appointments both during the daytime in normal office hours or on a Thursday evening between 5.15pm and 6.30 pm. To make an appointment please email email@example.com or telephone 01522 837495.
- All contact with the Specialist Advice Team is confidential.